11812 North Creek Parkway N
Bothell, WA 98011
With 20 years of experience across the world and 400+ people operating out of 19 countries, SIXENSE Soldata provides risk mitigation solutions supported by high quality instrumentation and monitoring services.
We detect, measure and model structural, geotechnical and environmental behavior for owners and contractors.
Our edge is our ability to transform data into information.
• Design, install, configure, and monitor on-going performance of Total Stations and data quality for automated survey of multiple job sites.
• Review with the Technical and/or Project Manager and implement the site technical plan.
• Works with Project Manager to ensures compliance with job requirements.
• Ensures that all Sixense, OSHA, local and federal safety regulations are observed and followed.
• Client interaction and correspondence as needed.
Education and experience
• Degree in surveying, mapping, civil engineering or related fields. Post-graduate degree preferred.
• >3-year technical experience in instrumentation and robotic total station operation, familiar with the hard/software of 1-2 main robotic total station products in the market.
• Highly recommended to have experience in land surveying/mapping
• Experience in other geotechnical and structural instrumentation & monitoring methods/equipment is preferred
Technical skills (Required):
• Good understanding of statistical and error analysis
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to work independently and within a team environment
Technical skills (Desired):
• Familiar with AutoCAD and other 3D modeling software (e.g. Sketchup)
• Knowledge in programing languages, SQL database and GIS software
Please be advised that all interested candidates are REQUIRED to attach a copy of your resume to be considered.
In an effort to foster a diverse workforce SIXENSE Soldata encourages applications from minorities, veterans, women and individuals with disabilities. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Compensation: Depends on Experience
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com
In an effort to keep spam off the job board, all new users and posts must be moderated. After creating an account or post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that it can be reviewed and activated.
1 post • Page 1 of 1