MacKay Sposito is seeking a Professional Land Surveyor to join their survey team. In this role, you will direct the work of technical staff and provide expertise on various land surveying projects. You will also provide oversight ensuring the adherence of professional survey quality assurance, and control processes and procedures.
Keys to Success:
• Direct or conduct surveys to establish legal boundaries for properties, based on legal deeds and titles.
• Write descriptions of property boundaries for use in deeds, leases, or other legal documents.
• Develop criteria for survey methods and procedures planned for projects.
• Stamp and certify work completed by self and/or others under technical supervision of position.
• Maintain current knowledge of local, state, case and federal laws as they pertain to survey projects.
• Analyze survey objectives and specifications to prepare survey proposals as directed.
• Represent MacKay Sposito at client meetings.
• Manage survey projects, monitor project budgets and review invoices and billing charges related to survey projects.
• Cultivate current client relationships where land surveying services are under contract.
• Identify new survey clients. Prepare proposals for surveying work in the Puget Sound region.
• A minimum of 5 years experience in both field and office land surveying plus a Bachelor’s Degree in Surveying or Geomatics OR 10 years of experience in both field and office land surveying required.
• Must be a Professional Licensed Surveyor with license in good standing in the State of Washington.
• Land Development and platting experience required.
• Supervisory experience required.
• Experience with Civil 3D required.
• Strong communication skills and capable of mentoring and training other technical staff.
• Must be a highly motivated individual with strong attention to detail.
• Current valid driver’s license and ability to be insured to drive company vehicles is required.
At MacKay Sposito, we’re serious about our work, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We have a unique and diverse mix of employees who enjoy each other’s company. In addition to having first-rate technical skills, we search out people who are friendly, honest and dedicated to their work.
We believe in constructive candor with our clients - always telling the client everything they need to know to make fully informed decisions and within our relationships internally. By creating a positive, committed and supportive environment, we are able to challenge our people to be the best they can be, and to celebrate every success.
About MacKay Sposito:
Providing consultation services to energy, public works and land development clients, MacKay Sposito’s expertise spans civil engineering, construction management and inspection, land surveying, planning and project management, and landscape architecture for both public and private sector.
Whether connecting public and private sectors, helping our clients put together a complex mixed-use master plan development, getting power to a remote rural outpost, or improving a city’s facilities, MacKay Sposito is all about building lasting relationships and strong communities. At our core, we’re committed to honesty, dedication and relationships. These pillars make up the foundation of how we treat our people, and ultimately our clients.
We promise to challenge, inspire, and reward you.
Apply at: https://mackaysposito.catsone.com/caree ... D=10077260
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Successful employment at MacKay Sposito requires passing a pre-employment background check and drug screening.
In an effort to keep spam off the job board, all new users and posts must be moderated. After creating an account or post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that it can be reviewed and activated.
1 post • Page 1 of 1