Survery (Engineer 1 or 2)

In an effort to keep spam off the job board, all new users and posts must be moderated. After creating an account or post, please email so that it can be reviewed and activated.
Post Reply
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:54 am

Survery (Engineer 1 or 2)

Post by humanresources »

Join the Kitsap County Public Works team and love where you work!

Engineer 1 - Position Information $69,035.20-$97,552.00
Performs professional office and field land surveying activities requiring the application of surveying principles and practices for Public Works road, bridge, and capital projects. Duties involve professional and technical complex work in preparing and reviewing surveys, plats, section subdivisions, right of way plans, Records of Survey, and property descriptions for parcel boundaries, rights of way, road vacations, easements, annexations, extensive title research of recorded and unrecorded historical documents, as well as other county projects.

Work assignments are received with general and limited technical instruction and require considerable independence in the selection of courses of action and resolution of complex or unique problems within the framework of accepted surveying and departmental policies, procedures, and applicable regulations. Work is reviewed by the County Surveyor for effective management through conferences, reports, and successful project completion.
Please note: If hired as an Engineer 1 the opportunity to automatically progress into an Engineer 2 is upon receipt of their Professional Land Surveyor or Professional Engineering (PE) License.

Engineer 2 - Position Information $76,752-$108,448.58
Candidates that meet the requirement of the Engineer 2 may be hired directly into an Engineer 2 position. Please click this link for more information on the requirements of an Engineer 2 and an overview of the essential functions: Class Specifications | ENGINEER 2 - CLASSIFICATION NON-UNION | Class Spec Details (

Engineer 1 - Required Education and Experience
Registered as a Land Surveyor in Training (LSIT) OR Engineer in Training (EIT)*; or
Bachelor's Degree in Land Surveying, Civil Engineering field; or
Equivalent four years related engineering* experience working under the direct supervision of a licensed Professional Land Surveyor (PLS) or Professional Engineer (PE).

For a full description of the job and to apply, visit: ... nitiesJobs

Post Reply