Star Surveying, Inc is seeking experienced Field Survey Technicians to join our growing team - Anacortes and Friday Harbor, WA
Opportunities are for Full-Time employment at both our Anacortes, WA and Friday Harbor, WA locations. Medical benefits with Health Savings Account (HSA) available after 90 days. Wages $25-$30 per hour depending on experience.
Candidates should have experience and knowledge in the maintenance of field equipment, setup, operations, and proper field procedures to ensure efficient and accurate field data collection. Candidates should be experienced in the use and application of GPS and Trimble Robotic Total Stations.
Field Survey Technicians work under the guidance of a Party Chief and under the authority of a Professional Land Surveyor.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Carrying Equipment on job sites – various terrain and a minimum of 50 pounds
• Operate the data collector
• Maintain detailed and accurate notes in field books
• Ability to perform basic office function downloading and processing field data
• Locate property corners; set property corners and mag nails and hubs.
• Maintain field equipment and inventory and keep the trucks clean inside and out
• Ability to complete field projects the first time without unnecessary return trips
• Ability to work effectively and maintain a good attitude with our field and office team
• Provide efficient, accurate, and complete survey field work
• Take field notes including depiction sketches
• Provide field calculations and construction staking
• Ability to maintain quality field procedures and follow directions of the licensed land surveyor
• Provide equipment calibration and maintenance
Resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
In an effort to keep spam off the job board, all new users and posts must be moderated. After creating an account or post, please email email@example.com so that it can be reviewed and activated.
1 post • Page 1 of 1