To apply for this position visit: https://www.reidmiddleton.com/about/careers/
Reid Middleton, a Top 25 Puget Sound civil/structural engineering and survey firm based in Everett, Washington, seeks a Survey Technician to join our growing survey practice.
This position entails field surveying under the direction of the Survey Party Chief. Basic responsibilities include interaction with clients and peers, efficient operation of survey instruments, perform checks of survey computations, and work outdoors. Experience as a field technician with boundary, topographic, ALTA, GPS-RTK and construction surveys a plus. This position is also known as: Chainman, Instrument man, Instrument operator, I-man, Rod man, Survey Field Assistant, Survey Assistant, Survey crew member
Qualified candidate must have the following qualifications:
• This position requires you to perform physical labor outdoors including walking on uneven ground, standing for periods of time.
• Capable of recording accurate and precise notes.
• The successful candidate must have a valid WA driver’s license and be able to obtain a Flaggers card, and obtain military security access, railroad and port access
• Willing to work out of town at times.
• Lift up to 40 lbs
• Knowledge and experience in maintenance and use of survey instruments.
• Technical survey hands-on experience.
• Detail oriented and takes a focused approach to work assignments.
• 1-year survey experience or equivalent survey trade school experience.
• Health insurance (medical/dental/vision)
• Generous paid time off
• Paid Holidays
Established in 1953, Reid Middleton is an employee-owned, nationally recognized Civil and Structural Engineering, Planning, and Surveying firm. We are headquartered in south Everett. Our north-end location offers an easier, more convenient and affordable lifestyle than found in other Puget Sound urban communities. Our firm’s market-focused organization includes a diverse portfolio of Aviation, Civic/Municipal, Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Industrial, Military, Transportation and Waterfront projects.
Reid Middleton is a government contractor, and due to Executive Order 14042, employees hired into this position are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved medical or religious accommodation.
Reid Middleton is a federal contractor subject to the requirements of the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA).
In an effort to keep spam off the job board, all new users and posts must be moderated. After creating an account or post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that it can be reviewed and activated.
1 post • Page 1 of 1