BLUHM & ASSOCIATES LAND Surveyors Inc
1068 S Market Blvd
Chehalis, WA 98532
SURVEY CAD DRAFTER
Prefer candidate to have some survey drafting experience. Ideally looking for a LSIT or LS. Knowledgeable in reading and computing deeds. Drafting of Record of Surveys, Boundary Line Adjustments, Large Lot Subdivisions, Short Plats, Plats, TOPO Maps. Knowledge and understanding in writing property descriptions. Bluhm has been in business for 28 years and has a steady base of clients. Paid holidays and vacation. Medical, vision and dental insurance, company pays 90%
• Attention to detail, self-motivated and a team player.
• Prior experience using AutoCAD/Carlson with high level of proficiency is preferred but not required.
• Ability to communicate with clients and government entities to meet deadlines and complete projects in a timely manner.
• Strong analytical, conceptual, communication, and organizational skills.
• Ability to follow company CAD drafting standards and procedures.
• Create design deliverables that meet municipal codes and requirements.
• Work within our defined QA/QC review process to ensure accuracy.
In an effort to keep spam off the job board, all new users and posts must be moderated. After creating an account or post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that it can be reviewed and activated.
1 post • Page 1 of 1