Axis Survey and Mapping is a looking for a well-qualified Professional Land Surveyor to join our team in Redmond, WA. Our Company’s growth and steady work-load has created an opportunity for a Washington State PLS or for an LSIT with the right level of experience and the ability to obtain their license within 6 to 12 months.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Current Washington State PLS or LSIT with ability to obtain their license in 6 to 12 months.
• Capable of managing projects, communicating well with clients and mentoring junior level staff members.
• Strong project management experience and commitment to quality, communication, budgets, and schedules.
• Ability to manage survey crews and office staff in performing control, boundary, topography, ALTA/NSPS, right of way, platting, land divisions
and construction surveying services related to transportation projects.
• Able to work well with others in a collaborative manner.
• Self-motivated and team oriented.
• Experience with Survey Field Equipment and Office Software. 3D Laser Scanning and AutoCAD experience is a plus.
Axis Survey and Mapping is an employee-owned, survey only firm in Redmond, WA. Our projects are wide ranging, challenging and diverse. We emphasize top quality surveying and mapping products combined with outstanding, timely service. In an industry where time is money, we make each project a priority. We have quickly acquired a reputation as one of the top land surveying firms in Washington.
Axis offers their employees benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid holidays, life insurance, and sick/vacation pay. Compensation based upon experience.
To apply, please email resume to Liz at email@example.com
In an effort to keep spam off the job board, all new users and posts must be moderated. After creating an account or post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that it can be reviewed and activated.
1 post • Page 1 of 1