APS Survey & Mapping, Inc. (APS) is looking to hire a Professional Land Surveyor registered in Washington. Additional registration in Idaho, Montana and/or Oregon is a plus. APS’ office is located in Bellevue, Washington. Most of our staff work remotely for convenience and efficiency. The professional land surveying services APS regularly provides include boundary surveys, cadastral surveys, topographic surveys, hydrographic surveys, ALTA surveys, site plans, right-of-way surveys, utility surveys, route surveys, monitoring and deformation surveys, legal descriptions and exhibits, boundary line adjustments and parcel combinations, subdivisions, construction staking and as-built surveys for both the public and private sector. APS has existing on-call contracts with multiple federal, state, and city government agencies, utility districts and companies, tribes, and port authorities. We have strong and stable relationships with multiple subcontractors throughout the nation allowing us to provide professional services as a team on multi-million-dollar projects just as seamlessly as our small homeowner projects.
The position duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Parcel, historical survey, and title research
• Proposal and bid preparation
• Project management
• Consistent client communication
• Boundary and construction calculations
• AutoCAD Civil 3D drafting of Records of Surveys, Hydrographic Surveys, Subdivisions, Site Plans, Topographic Maps, Right-of-Way Surveys, As-
Built Drawings, Route Surveys, Exhibits, etc.
• Coordination with subcontractors, office personnel, and field crew members
• Prepare legal descriptions
• Adhere to and participate in updating drafting and data collections standards
• Assist with the set‐up, operation, maintenance, and calibration of survey equipment
• Work cooperatively with others, establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with all contacts
• Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
• Remain current with all PLS license requirements
APS offers a generous benefits package including:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 401K plan
• Paid holidays, vacation, and sick
Salary is DOE and negotiable. Please submit cover letter, resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In an effort to keep spam off the job board, all new users and posts must be moderated. After creating an account or post, please email email@example.com so that it can be reviewed and activated.
1 post • Page 1 of 1