To apply for this position, please follow this link: https://chu.tbe.taleo.net/chu03/ats/car ... id=4345
DEA’s Woodinville, WA office is searching for a Survey Group Leader / Project Manager whose primary focus will be, managing survey crews and office staff in performing control, boundary, topography, ALTA, right of way, and construction surveying services related to transportation projects. DEA is dedicated to a revenue generating survey business line, utilizing cutting edge technology that allows us to be a leader in terrestrial, GPS, 3D laser scanning and hydrographic surveying.
Group Leader responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Delivery of technical work by the Woodinville Survey team
• Ensuring project managers have the technical resources needed to deliver projects successfully
• Serve as project manager or task leader when needed
• Learning and implementing client standards and expectations
• Identifying incremental and/or new business development opportunities
• Provide inputs for scope, schedule, etc. on projects and reviewing cost proposals
• Accountable for performance management for group members and applicable administration approvals such as time off, timecards, expense reports, and training
• Recruitment and retention of staff
Project Manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Ensure excellence in project execution for on-time, on-budget deliverables of quality that meet or exceed the industry’s standard of care
• Working with other Regional Group and Delivery Leaders to ensure office resources are available to complete existing project work as well as work committed to in proposals
• Adhere to firmwide tools, processes, and policies including project accounting (set up, budgeting, etc.), contracting, and quality requirements.
• Writing proposals, developing and managing project budgets and schedules
• Professional Land Surveyor license in the United States
• Capable of managing projects, communicating well with clients and mentoring junior level staff members
• 8+ years of experience in the land survey field
• Strong computer skills with CAD and Land Surveying software, such as: Civil 3D, MicroStation, and Inroads, as well as the Microsoft Office Suite.
• Professional Land Surveyor license in Washington
• Familiarity with state and county mapping requirements
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• Vacation/Sick/Holiday Pay
• 401k and Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
Survey Jobs with DEA:
Throughout history, land surveyors have played a significant role in the development of our world. Though fundamental principles have remained essentially the same over time, the technology employed continues to rapidly advance. DEA uses the latest tools while respecting historic doctrines such as following in the footsteps of the original surveyor. We foster a unique, collaborative work environment where specific expertise can be targeted for optimal client solutions.
Our day-to-day land surveying and geomatics activities are as varied in scope as in any career. DEA’s team is staffed and fully equipped to provide land surveying services for construction staking and layout, geodetic and control surveys, topographic and quantity surveys, and boundary surveys. As value-added services, we offer in-house 3D high-definition laser scanning, both static and mobile, and hydrographic survey services.
In an effort to keep spam off the job board, all new users and posts must be moderated. After creating an account or post, please email email@example.com so that it can be reviewed and activated.
1 post • Page 1 of 1