Position: Professional Land Surveyor
Location: Kennewick, WA
J-U-B Engineers, Inc. is recruiting for a Professional Land Surveyor to work in our Kennewick office. The purpose of J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. (J-U-B) is “Helping Each Other Create Better Communities.” We foster a teamwork environment to solve problems that improve society – while providing employees growth opportunities.
While applying technical land surveying knowledge and skills, this position will:
• Oversee survey duties and responsibilities in the office working with all teams.
• Provide direction and mentorship to survey team members.
• Review, QC and track of all survey work.
• Assist with bids, development and closeout of survey projects.
• Prepare and coordinate boundary surveys and construction staking utilizing AutoCAD, GPS knowledge, and Trimble Business Center.
• Write and seal legal descriptions for properties, roads, easements, rights-of-way, etc.
• Oversee and develop subdivision plats and Records of Survey.
• Collaborate with in-house Engineers on projects.
• Assist with client relationships and meetings.
• Represent company to outside agencies.
• Travel to survey sites.
• Current Idaho or Washington Professional Land Surveyors (PLS) License. Ability to gain licensure in both Idaho and Washington if not currently licensed in both.
• 5-10+ years of Survey experience preferred.
• Knowledge and ability to utilize AutoCAD Civil 3D and Trimble Business Center.
• Experience effectively managing multiple, complex survey projects
• Proven client interfacing skills
• Willing to work in inclement weather and all type of terrain.
Determined by experience. In addition to your great salary, J-U-B also offers a competitive benefit package including insurances, bonuses for qualified employees, a flexible work schedule, and the ability to work in a team-centered, collaborative, and supportive atmosphere.
To apply for this challenging position, please visit www.jub.com
In an effort to keep spam off the job board, all new users and posts must be moderated. After creating an account or post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that it can be reviewed and activated.
1 post • Page 1 of 1