Cascade Surveying & Engineering, Inc. is looking to hire a Licensed Professional Land Surveyor in our Arlington office.
For more info, email Fred Poyner firstname.lastname@example.org
• Professional Land Surveyor License in Washington State or obtain within 6 months to 1 year.
• Must possess AutoCAD skills.
• 4 years of survey experience.
• Survey boundary analysis and computations of topography and utility surveys.
• Prepare and review CAD work, plats, and final surveys.
• Perform quality control of all survey documents, including survey plans and record plats.
• Direct field and office staff.
• Prepare surveying estimates.
• Knowledge of engineering design, land development, and construction practices.
• Knowledge of standard surveying methods and procedures.
• Leadership and strong communication skills.
• Experience with conventional, GPS, and data collection equipment.
• Handle day to day operations of Cascade’s Surveying & Engineering Survey department.
• Oversee staff and survey crews.
Cascade provides a great team environment, and we are always focused on employee development and advancement. Our total compensation package is very competitive and includes full benefits including health care, 401k plan with company matching, and vacation/sick pay. PLUS: Quarterly bonuses based on company profit one year after hire. We are a stable and successful firm driven by talented and passionate professionals and led by strong leadership.
In an effort to keep spam off the job board, all new users and posts must be moderated. After creating an account or post, please email email@example.com so that it can be reviewed and activated.
1 post • Page 1 of 1