Survey Project Manager (001302)
Location: Seattle Tacoma International Airport
Organization: Survey and Mapping Services
Employee Status: Regular
Posting Expires: Ongoing
Minimum Salary: 37.18
MidPoint Salary: 46.48
Maximum Salary: 55.78
interested applicants directly to our career website to apply: https://aa243.taleo.net/careersection/j ... 02&lang=en
Some of what you'll be doing:
In this role you will provide the Port of Seattle Seaport, Airport, and corporate divisions expertise in calculations, compose, and interpret Legal Descriptions for real property and create their accompanying AutoCAD drawing exhibits. Assist in the determination, delineation and resolution of boundary, right-of-way, and ownership issues.
• You will compose Legal Descriptions for easements, leases, right-of-way acquisitions, and land descriptions for recording. Create Exhibit Drawings to accompany Legal Descriptions for recording.
• You will research Port, city, county, state, and federal records, as well as Title Reports and deeds of record for pertinent data.
• You will prepare complex and detailed topographic, bathymetric, and utility drawings for consultants, clients, and Port’s base maps. This includes detailed knowledge of advanced equipment such as side scan sonar and multi-beam bathymetry.
• You will provide support to Airport, Seaport, and corporate divisions on the resolution of boundary delineation and easements and lease issues.
• You will plan, create, and manage Immersive 360° Photo Virtual Tour projects that directly affect and influence scope of work for contracting and bidding of Port Projects. Performing technical and practical problem-solving skills to ensure optimal Immersive Virtual Tour experience and usability for contractors and Project Managers.
• You will provide technical interpretation of, and create deliverables from, laser scan and point cloud data. Organize, assemble, and incorporate said information into project specific deliverables and Port of Seattle master databases.
• You will provide construction survey support, review engineering plans prior to construction for any potential issues, and prepare calculation for survey crew for staking and quantity pay outs to contractors.
• You will provide supervision and lead assistance to mapping staff in the absence of Mapping Manager.
Who you are:
Two years of experience may be substituted for one year of education:
• Experienced – You have eight (8) years of experience in survey operations including three (3) years of Survey Field experience and understanding of procedures relating to property descriptions.
• Educated – You possess a Hight School Diploma or equivalent and LSIT (Land Surveyor in Training) certificate.
• Desired – We hope you have an Associate degree in surveying technology, ten (10) years of experience in survey operations, proficiency in CAD and Professional Land Surveyor’s License
• Committed to Equity – You will apply equity and exemplify shared values, behaviors, and practices in all aspects of the work. At the Port of Seattle, equity is a daily responsibility and a foundational expectation for all Port employees.
• Knowledgeable – You possess a knowledge and strong understanding of the principles and practices of surveying methods and theory, calculations, boundary delineation, land title research, ownership determination, real property acquisitions, and the interpretation and creation of legal descriptions. You are proficient in Revised Code of Washington (RCW), Washington Administrative Code (WAC), case law and other local laws an ordinance governing the practice of Land surveying for boundary delineation and determination, interpretation and compose of land descriptions and easements, surveys recording and mapping accuracy.
• Technology Savvy – You are proficient in CAD and surveying software, such AutoCAD and LisCAD, 360° Photo Virtual Tour software, Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Access and OneNote, Adobe application – Acrobat and Photoshop and Bluebeam.
• Analytical and Problem Solver – You demonstrate critical and analytical thinking by applying a range of practical and investigative techniques. You show problem solving skills by exercising judgment and expertise required to define, analyze, and resolve problems. You also possess higher level mathematical skills, including algebra, geometry, trigonometry, and calculus.
• Adaptable – You are able to work in constantly changing work environments with harsh, noisy, and congested conditions. You are able to bend, crawl, climb, work at heights, and deal with harsh terrain including over water and through wetlands (woods/swamp) in all weather conditions, along with confined spaces such as various service tunnels throughout the airport.
What else you need to know:
• Driver’s License – You will need a valid Washington State Driver’s License, or the ability to obtain one, is required in order to travel locally to project sites.
• Work Schedule – Your normal work schedule will be Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (40 hours per week). This is a seven day a week and twenty-four hour a day facility where the normal work schedule may vary in order to accommodate operational needs during construction. weekends and holidays. You may be required to work during emergencies.
• Work Environment – You will work in an office and outdoors in all types of weather conditions. You may be exposed to areas of high noise, various hazardous materials, work at heights and/or in confined spaces, high traffic locations, sites requiring fall protection, in and over navigable water ways, steep slopes, thick brush, or uneven ground. Must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Washington State Residency Requirement – Employees must establish a residence in Washington state within 30 days of their first day of employment and must maintain a residence in Washington State during their employment with the Port of Seattle. If a position is eligible to telework, work performed while teleworking must be performed in Washington State.
• COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement – Effective, November 15, 2021, the Port of Seattle will require that at the time of hire, and as a condition of employment, the successful candidate will be able to provide proof of their full COVID-19 vaccination status, as part of the hiring process. This is a condition of employment for all positions at the Port of Seattle. People are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a two-dose series or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine. Prior to employment, candidates may make requests for a reasonable accommodation based on a medical disability or for sincerely held religious beliefs. Philosophical, political, scientific, or sociological objections to vaccination will not be considered for an exemption or accommodation.
• Safety Requirements – You will be required to comply with all work rules, safety, and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements.
• Security Requirements – As the successful candidate, you must pass a Transportation Security Administration (TSA) background check as well as a criminal history background check with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). Your employment will be contingent upon obtaining a Port of Seattle ID badge upon clearance.
• Security Requirements – You will also be required to obtain a U.S. Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) Customs Seal within 30 days of hire.
• Security Requirements – As the successful candidate, you must obtain a Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC) within the first three months of employment
Survey Project Manager
In an effort to keep spam off the job board, all new users and posts must be moderated. After creating an account or post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that it can be reviewed and activated.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:50 pm
1 post • Page 1 of 1